Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I can't stand how blind people are. How blind we all are to the suffering. Everyone suffers, but so few are able to see it. Everyone is breaking, but everyone is too rightouse to fall apart. I think that we need to fall apart, we all need to crumble. I think that we need to die before we live again, that we must hit rock bottom before we can climb toward the top. You have to get it all out before you can get yourself back, before you can find yourself again.

And while your breaking, while your pleading for a new start, you're blinded too. Those around you who love you, they are part of the few who can see you, and you're killing them slowly. They're wishing, they're hoping, they're praying. They can see the darkness, though they can't feel it. They want to take it away, but you're the only one who can find the light.

I wish I could go back to those nights. When my brother was crying and hurting so bad because of ME. Because of MY actions, my choices, MY demons. He didn't ask for this, my parents didn't ask for this. And I can never take those moments back. They're in my head forever. They're in my families heads forever. And this breaks my heart all over again.

No comments: