Thursday, January 15, 2009

I just want this day to be over, I just want this lonliness to come to an end. I can feel the darkness coming back, yet I did nothing to stop it. I want to free myself from this life, I want to start over new. I want so much and need so little. I have no plans to carry out my desires. No one can feel what I am feeling, no one can see what I am seeing. They're not tired like I am, they're not worthless like I am. My life has been reduced to misery, a misery that I've created. I can feel myself dissapearing, the smile coming on as the pain grows near. The chills comfort me, the screams; they silence. I'm numb... I'm pure. This is what I have... this is what's left of me.

Hiding from the world, for I fear the failure. This is what I have.
Translucent presence and an empty soul. This is what's left of me.
Lost love and fleeting hope. This is what I have.
A painful existence with prayer for the end. This is what's left of me.

Lonliness does this, the thinking does this. I must stay occupied, or else my mind will overtake me. My mind is evil and full of power. It can turn on me at any given second, as soon as my thoughts grow idle. It spins out of control and blinds me from the good that's still here. It kills my senses and floods the world with cold. No pausing, no stopping, no freedom to salvish. I just want this to be over, I just want this lonliness to come to an end.

No comments: